Guidelines for Authors
Call for Paper Submissions
- Submission of 4-Page Short Paper - 31 January 2018
- Notification of Acceptance - 10 May 2018
- Final 4-Page Short Paper Ready - 31 May 2018
- Early Bird Registration Closes - 30 June 2018
The final 4-page Short Paper (in the correct format and the number of pages not exceeding 4 pages) needs to be uploaded via the online uploading system provided on this website.
Paper submission will open soon. Date to be announced.
- TC1 Education and Training in Measurement and Instrumentation
- TC2 Photonics
- TC3 Measurement of Force, Mass and Torque
- TC4 Measurement of Electrical Quantities
- TC5 Hardness Measurement
- TC7 Measurement Science
- TC8 Traceability in Metrology
- TC9 Flow Measurement
- TC10 Technical Diagnostics
- TC11 Metrological Infrastructures
- TC12 Temperature and Thermal Measurements
- TC13 Measurements in Biology and Medicine
- TC14 Measurement of Geometrical Quantities
- TC15 Experimental Mechanics
- TC16 Pressure and Vacuum Measurements
- TC17 Measurement in Robotics
- TC18 Measurement of Human Functions
- TC19 Environmental Measurements
- TC20 Measurements of Energy and Related Quantities
- TC21 - Mathematical Tools for Measurements
- TC22 - Vibration Measurement
- TC23 - Metrology in Food and Nutrition
- TC24 - Chemical Measurements
- Each oral presentation will be given 20 minutes including Q & A chaired by Session Co-Chairs
- Session rooms will be equipped with a laptop computer installed with MS PowerPoint, which the speakers are encouraged to use for their presentation in order to avoid delays in schedule. The acceptable formats for presentations are MS PowerPoint and Adobe PDF.
- The speakers are advised to bring in their PowerPoint presentation files on USB memory sticks and transfer the files on to the laptop computer in the session room during the break before the session starts. In each room there will be a Congress technical assistant to help with the presentation upload.
- Mac users are requested to bring their Mac-to-VGA adapter.
- Speakers are expected to arrive at the session room at least 15 minutes before the start of their session and report to the Session Chair.
- The authors of papers accepted for poster presentation are requested to prepare their posters in advance, display them on the designated poster boards between the ‘put-up’ and ‘take-down’ times for the poster session published beforehand on this website. The authors are asked to be available for Q & A and discussions through the entire duration of the of their poster session.
- Congress assistants will be available to help authors with placement of posters, supplies (tapes, scissors, board pins, etc.) and with the correct location of posters. It should be noted that the Congress venue does not provide printing facilities for posters.
- Poster board size: 1m (width) by 2.5m (height). The poster board is self-standing.
- Each poster paper’s code will be shown on the board. Authors are requested to include in each poster the paper title, authors’ names and affiliations and the poster must be within a 9m x 1.5m area (see below schematic).
- Authors are requested to ensure that posters are taken down during the scheduled take-down time. Posters not taken down after this time are likely to be discarded to make room for the follow-up poster sessions.